Birmingham / Hybrid / Remote
Accountable to and in partnership with: CEO
A Client Partner is driven to grow client account profitability and revenue by ensuring we are continuously helping clients to solve business problems using the expertise in Low&Behold.
Your primary objective is to become a trusted business partner to all of the clients within your portfolio. Becoming a trusted business partner requires you garner a deep understanding of the client organisation, build relationships with all of the technical, marketing and PR contacts and senior stakeholders up to CMO and Board level where possible.
You will understand their business, how they operate and make money, and consistently seek to identify barriers to growth that Low&Behold can solve. You should be pro-active and be always looking for opportunities to discuss ideas around challenges they may or are facing.
Acting as an ambassador for Low&Behold, your involvement will for new accounts, start in the sales cycle, alongside the sales team. For existing accounts you will establish yourself as the first port of call when something is needed – being proactive and in regular conversations with clients.
Your focus is client retention and growth.
- Work alongside the sales team to win new business and then develop those relationships across multiple agency services – we want more of our clients to buy more of our services more of the team
- Becoming a trusted business partner, ensuring that the client feels like the agency is part of their extended team
- Producing client development plans and proactively growing revenue from existing clients by exploring problems and solutions
- Accountable for ensuring we deliver consistently a gold standard of service
- Relentlessly working to identify opportunities to bring value to our client’s businesses
- Championing our brand, ensuring our clients have full visibility of the depth and breadth of our expertise and capabilities
- Running Monthly/Quarterly reviews as appropriate, managing and improving client satisfaction and resolving issues in advance of problems being formed
- Delivering month on month, year on year growth from existing clients
- Work alongside the sales team to close new business including managing pitches and co-authoring proposals along with subject matter experts
- Ownership of client satisfaction and success
- Empower subject matter experts and project delivery teams to deliver profitable, successful projects
- Acting as an ambassador for the agency, respected by all, and championing the overall vision for the business
- Contributing to and own part of the continual improvement process of the Agency.
- Understand client’s business, industry, competitors, key drivers and environment.
- Motivating, mentoring and developing more junior colleagues, whether direct reports or in other areas of the business.
Skills and attributes:
- Develops strong relationships internally and can manage up and down
- High emotional intelligence, ability to know when to see a client face to face, pick up the phone and spot when they may need more support – thinking about how we as an agency can go above and beyond when clients need us
- Gains support from and motivates colleagues at all levels
- A senior leader who’s proactive, confident, self-motivated, and growth minded
- A natural ‘people person’, who is warm, friendly, and builds instant rapport with people they meet to build strong relationships and evidences a proven track record in Agency account management and client development
- Ability to develop strong, meaningful partnerships with clients, adding value through insights and opinion as relevant and appropriate
- A marketing generalist with a broad understanding of marketing and technology for marketing who opens doors for deeper conversations supported by strategists and PR, marketing and tech specialists
- A commercial mindset – ensure that are clear on the performance of all clients and accounts are profitable
- Excellent written, verbal communication and formal presentation skills, with the ability to adapt according to audience need.
Current Benefits include:
- Flexible hybrid working
- Standard 5-day week or 9-day fortnight option
- Life assurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent ongoing professional development support