Creative Project Manager
£28,000 – £35,000
Creative producers shape the way that meaning is taken from the work and sit between the creative process and the operational process in a project. Working alongside client service colleagues you will own the delivery of creative projects.
To fulfil this role you need to be a talented creative producer with a few years of experience across integrated production, client services and creative development.
You have a drive for creative excellence, ensuring we always do better, with a channel-neutral approach to you make sure we get the job done, with a deep desire to be the best at what you do.
You will be creatively centric, driving delivery excellence across the agency and the projects you are associated with. You will ensure that the highest standards of creativity and craft are always upheld, while keeping the project on track, on budget and on time – an expert at ensuring delivery of the best possible creative solutions, with the practical constraints we are often challenged with.
You manage creative development and production and ensure great work can be delivered, evolving throughout the life of a project regardless of the project complexity.
Driving processes end-to-end, this role involves encouraging the team to simplify processes in order and be more productive. Confident in decision-making, you will always be ready to face new challenges while striving for perfection. This role also requires the holder to sign-off work so that only the highest quality product and service are delivered to the client.
- Leading the project delivery, creating and owning the timeline
- End-to-end project management responsibility
- Managing production procurement
- Managing and scheduling internal and external creative resource and partners
- Briefing creatives and project teams on client communication and consistent ways of working – acting as a technical and creative partner to your project team.
- Responsible for the commercial control of all projects, through effective budget management.
- Ensure that project documentation is in place and kept updated throughout the project.
- Estimating all aspects of the project and creation of SOW.
- Defining project steps, tasks, and requirements against SOW.
- Managing client communications related to your project.
- Provide direction and leadership for overall project priorities.
- Running project wash-ups
- Accountable for utilisation of creative resource and recovery of cost
- Work collaboratively with delivery and client service teams.
- You introduce and build strong relationships 3rd party partners to improve the work when necessary.
- You are a client-facing specialist creative producer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in all creative disciplines.
- Can manage up, down and across to Creative Director level.
- An in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes.
- A proven track record in fast-paced environments (agency, internal agency).
- The ability to push a team to deliver high-quality work.
- Excellent planning, problem solving and organization skills.
- Proven financial management skills.
How we Work & Package:
- Flexible hybrid working
- 9-day working fortnight (option of standard 5-day week)
- Salary range £28,000 £35,000 DOE
- Death in Service Insurance
- Profit Share Scheme
- Cloud-based tech stack
- Apple Mac (preferred)
- Office locations in Birmingham, Belfast and Carlisle