Overall aim of the role:
Accountable to and in partnership with: CEO
The key purpose of this role is to develop and implement an overall marketing strategy, utilising a range of online and offline channels that aligns with business goals and growth plans. Working closely with the leadership and wider team, you’ll take the lead on all elements of marketing, both strategic and implementation for this successful B2B business. As a specialist in your field, you’ll build and implement a marketing strategy that enables the business to elevate their presence further, both here in the UK and internationally, keeping them in touch with existing clients as well as helping them reach new ones.
- Work closely with the leadership team to create and implement a marketing and brand strategy.
- Manage and maintain the new company branding, acting as brand ambassador, and helping to re-position the business as a larger organisation capable of offering more specialist services.
- Responsibility for managing the marketing budget; liaising with leadership team on spend and making recommendations on budget allocation.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Collaborate with PR and other departments on activities to elevate the agency’s position within the market, including building strong 3rd party relationships and identifying relevant new media outlets.
- Organise and manage events (both webinar and face to face/exhibitions) including identification of new opportunities.
- Deploy successful integrated marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Creation/management of any marketing materials, from assisting with pitches to website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Create and manage a content calendar that will help to position the business as thought leaders in their market.
- Website management; updating company websites and reporting on web related activity (traffic etc) via Google Analytics.
- A good working knowledge of search marketing; PPC and SEO.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Candidates must have both agency and client-side experience. This is both a strategic and delivery focused role and therefore candidates must be happy and able to do both. We’re not expecting you to be a ‘Jack of all trades’ though and there is access to internal and external resource for specialist elements such as paid search, paid social, creative, UX etc.
- There is no doubt that this is a busy, fast paced role requiring hard work and determination, but if you’re someone who relishes a challenge, is set on inspiring those around you and welcomes an innovative and ambitious culture, then this is an opportunity well worth discussing.
- Capable motivated do-er who isn’t encumbered by client work. The core skills we you to have are an abundance of energy, project management, be part writer part editor and be able to corral and herd board level down colleagues into providing content and insights.
Low&Behold is serious about offering its staff the best possible environment in which to thrive professionally, while maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Our benefits are regularly reviewed and updated, in consultation with the whole team.
Current benefits include:
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually in line with industry averages
- 9–day fortnight
- Life assurance
- Hybrid working options
- Excellent ongoing professional development support